My Boutique Hotel in Budapest, One of the Best in the World!
If you like me love boutique and design hotels with a personal touch you HAVE to book a room at Aria Hotel Budapest. The Aria is one of the best city boutique hotels I have stayed in. Definitely one of the best hotels in Budapest. Aria you had me at hello from your friendly doorman and did not let me down since! No wonder this boutique hotel in Budapest has been voted #1 hotel in the world by Trip Advisor.
Explore Budapest with amazing experiences on GET YOUR GUIDE!
Overall Review – Aria Hotel Budapest
See my rating for the categories I evaluate, from 1 to 5 – all fives for this boutique hotel in Budapest!
1. Design & Boutique Feeling: 5
2. Rooms & Other Facilities: 5
3. Food & Drinks: 5
4. Service: 5
5. Location: 5
Design & Boutique Feeling – Best Hotels in Budapest
The Aria Hotel Budapest is a paradise for design lovers. The inspiration from music together with the elegant historical palace feeling makes this hotel truly unique. This boutique hotel in Budapest has a cool mix of old and new, traditional and extravagance.
Entering this hotel you find yourself walking on a piano patterned marble floor leading to the exquisite Music Garden, an indoor courtyard with a ceiling made out of glass! The combination of strong and more subtle colors, the various material, it is all so thought through and gives a luxurious yet welcoming impression. This place breathes creativity and makes you happy!
Aria has all elements for a true boutique feeling. The personal touch, the unique design, the luxury touch but yet cozy and friendly atmosphere.
Rooms & Other Facilities
All the facilities of the Aria Hotel Budapest are all top-notch, modern and innovative.
The rooms are big and beautifully decorated in a colorful yet elegant way. I loved my huge comfy bed and the private balcony overlooking the courtyard. If you like pink and purple ask for the Opera Suite Duet or customize your room how you want it! The technology is also at the forefront with an iPad in every room, automatic doors, music in the bathroom etc!
The Music Garden is an oasis from the bustling city life just outside the door. A perfect place for starting the day with some breakfast or to enjoy some free afternoon wine and cheese while listening to beautiful live piano music. Apparently, the piano is worth a fortune. If you are up late, you can even watch the stars from this unique spot of this boutique hotel in Budapest…
The small Harmony spa with its heated pool and jacuzzi is the perfect place for some relaxing time. And if you need a massage, ask for my Aria Hotel Budapest star, Olga. She was truly great!
Last but not least, the Aria Hotel Budapest has one of the best rooftops in the city, the High Note Sky Bar. 360 view of the city and just next to St Stephen’s Basilica. A perfect place to enjoy the sunset after a long day in the city or some late night cocktails!
Food & Drinks
The breakfast of the Aria Hotel Budapest was delicious, with a small but fantastic assortment with the best ingredients. Afternoon wine and cheese is a concept I think more hotels should copy, and this boutique hotel in Budapest has it down to an art.
A great way of relaxing after a long day of exploring the city but also to meet other hotel guests and make some new friends. There are four restaurants in the Aria Hotel Budapest, all differently designed. I tried only the food in the Music Garden and it was very tasty and the wine list is also very good!
Service – Aria Hotel Budapest
The service at the Aria Hotel Budapest was outstanding. I felt like a princess the minute I arrived and continued to do so during my entire stay. It is the kind of service you get at a really good 5-star hotel. The staff of this boutique hotel in Budapest thinks before you do. Your bags are in the car when you are about to leave, the glasses are being filled before you have asked and you are always met with a smiling face!
The Aria Hotel Budapest is in the middle of downtown with the St Stephen’s Basilica as a neighbor, in a picturesque and quieter street lined with small restaurants. So perfect also from this perspective with walking distance to all the key attractions of Budapest.
It is only special taxi cars that are allowed to enter this street but the hotel assisted in booking a taxi or if you take a ”normal” one it is only 50 meters to walk with your bag!
Aria Hotel Budapest gets my warmest recommendations as the ultimate boutique hotel in Budapest! Stay here and I am sure your Budapest visit will be one you will always remember! Would you like to stay at Aria Hotel. THEN BOOK IT HERE!
If you want to browse around other lodgings in town, you can find other lovely options through BOOKING!
More Travel with a Silver Lining
- For more information regarding Budapest have a look at my Budapest Travel Guide & Budapest Travel Story!
- Boutique hotel lovers are always on the lookout for new, marvelous lodgings. Why not check out my favorites from 2018 and 2017, traveling around the world? And since you’re at it, on my Sydney hotel review you’ll find my most recent darling!
- Enjoy my top three posts: Top 18 Instagram Spots in Lisbon, My Amalfi Coast Photography Guide & Top 10 Hipster Restaurants in Moscow!
Booking Support & Input
- Flight. Book your flight at the best rates with MOMONDO. Don’t forget to download their amazing all-in-one travel app HERE!
- Transfer. Waste no time waiting around and just book a transfer from the airport to the Aria Hotel – HERE!
- Hotels. For more of the best hotels in Budapest, find the lodging of your dreams through BOOKING – HERE!
- Guide. Find a seasoned local to guide you through the life and times of the Hungarian capital through HI, HI, right here!
- Tour. GET YOUR GUIDE can help you book unforgettable cities in many cities – including Budapest. This Danube Cruise & Szechenyi Thermal Bath Combo Tour is absolutely mesmerizing. Visit their Budapest guide below for more info on tours and experiences!
Did you like this post on the Aria Hotel Budapest and want to save it for later or share it with others? Find some pins for this boutique hotel in Budapest, below!