Quite fresh addition to the field of the best boutique hotels Stockholm, At Six is a modern wonder. Located in Brunkebergstorg, At Six is just hidden enough for the perfect oasis feel. Just what you need from one of the best luxury hotels in Stockholm! Check my full list of Stockholm boutique hotels HERE and find the best place to stay right away on the map below.
Check below if you need a visa to Sweden. And if so, use iVisa and your paperwork will be handled quickly!
Overall Experience & Rating
- Design & Boutique Feeling: 5
- Room & Other Facilities: 4
- Food & Drinks: 5
- Service: 4
- Location: 4
Design & Boutique Feeling
The minute you enter At Six, you know you’re in one of the best luxury hotels in Stockholm. With its discreet entrance, it’s almost like coming into a speakeasy bar that’s a deluxe dream inside. You get the first glimpse at the lobby, where a marble staircase and sculpture welcome you. It’s a world of innovation and creativity, a mix of rough raw design with a luxury touch!
The spaces are wide and certainly give the impression of one of the best boutique hotels Stockholm. The design is a little raw and rough for me, but I couldn’t help but admire all the effort behind it.
Room & Other Facilities
The rooms are designed in a dark color palette, with details in top-quality materials like the marble desk. I loved the lounge seating with the cocktail set, as it’s the type of detail I expect from the best boutique hotels Stockholm. The king size bed was one of the comfiest I’ve slept on, full of plushy pillows!
As for the rest of the hotel facilities, they’re on par with the best luxury hotels in Stockholm. Each area was built for leisure and comfort, like the lovely cocktail bar and listening room. Each part of this gem among the best boutique hotels in Stockholms offer an unique experience!
Food & Drinks
The breakfast buffet is one of the highlights of this gem among the best luxury hotels in Stockholm. Lots of tasty and healthy options like chia pudding and freshly squeezed juices.
This is a very new entry among the best boutique hotels Stockholm, and the staff needs a bit of time to improve. The service was good, just a little cold and missing the personal touch.
Brunkebergstorg has long been considered a Stockholm backyard, but it’s becoming growingly popular. Some of the best luxury hotels in Stockholm are popping up here. Plus, it’s only about 100 meters away from the city center!
Find the coolest activities in Stockholm through GET YOUR GUIDE!
More from Travel with a Silver Lining
After living there for more than ten years in this city, Stockholm holds a special place in my heart. Here are a few more posts on the thriving Swedish capital!
- Read my list of the coolest things to see in Stockholm in my travel story. For more of the best boutique hotels Stockholm, head here. To see a little about my hometown, small Swedish town Kalmar, click here!
- For more wonderful hotels in the North and Central Europe, check out my hotel reviews for Copenhagen and Amsterdam or head to my Stay page for more!
- Check out my top 3 posts: My Lisbon Instagram Guide, My Favorite Trendy Restaurants in Moscow, and my Amalfi Coast Photography Guide.
Booking Support & Input
- Visa. Don’t fret if you need a visa to enter Stockholm – iVISA has you covered. With them, you can go through all the paperwork in one place, skipping bureaucratic headaches!
- Flight. Reach Stockholm with the best prices by booking your flight through MOMONDO. Download their incredible all-in-one travel app HERE!
- Transfer. Book a transfer from the airport to your dreamy Stockholm hotel in advance HERE!
- Hotels. Find the coolest boutique hotels Stockholm by heading to Booking.com!
- Guide. If you’re anything like me, when you travel, you want to get the most unique experience in each city. That’s what makes me love HI, HI so much. Through their platform, you can find local guides that will take you off the beaten path in big cities. Just the experience you crave!
- Tours. One unmissable visit before all my travels is Get Your Guide. This amazing service offers unique tours and experiences in every destination you can imagine. This wonderful boat tour of Stockholm is a pure Scandinavian Dream.
- Check out the Get Your Guide city guide for Stockholm to find more incredible tours!
Did you like this post on the best boutique hotels Stockholm and want to share it with your friends? Find some pins for the best luxury hotels in Stockholm, below!