Las Vegas hasn’t earned its nickname of Sin City for being nice and tame: it’s just as wild as movies and TV shows say it is! With a billboard perpetually filled with the biggest names in entertainment and sports, this town is like a big playground for grown-ups. It’s the perfect vacationing spot for anyone who loves a great party, as the top hotels in Las Vegas Nevada prove. It’s also a city of luxury, with great boutique hotels in Las Vegas. The Strip, at the southern stretch of the Las Vegas Boulevard, is filled with some of the largest and most iconic lodgings in the world!
Top Hotels in Las Vegas Nevada
The Wynn Las Vegas is one of the top hotels in Las Vegas Nevada, but it stands out for one reason. Unlike other major names like the Roman-based Caesar’s Palace, or the Ancient Egypt-like Luxor, it lacks a theme. It’s just fully dedicated to luxury, and its “simplicity” (when compared with the other hotels in the area) makes it unique.
Overall Review of One of the Top Hotels in Las Vegas Nevada!
1. Design & Boutique Feeling: 3
2. Room & Other Facilities: 4
3. Food & Drinks: 3
4. Service: 4
5. Location: 5
Design & Boutique Feeling
Generally speaking, the top hotels in Las Vegas Nevada aren’t boutique: the city is about something else altogether. The Wynn is no exception, and there’s absolutely no effort in giving the place a feel of boutique hotels in Las Vegas. Las Vegas is all about huge resorts and luxury. Still, I must say that Wynn is a great choice for top hotels in Las Vegas Nevada. The design is very colorful, with a lot of golden touches, with a focus on glamour and luxury. By comparison, it’s a much fresher look than many of the hotels in The Strip.
Experience the Vegas grandeur with this fun Las Vegas: Full-Day Casino, Food, and Happy Hour Tour!
Room & Other Facilities of One of the Top Hotels in Las Vegas Nevada
We stayed at the panorama room on the 55th floor, and it provides exactly what it promises: an incredible experience of falling asleep surrounded by the city skyline. As there aren’t many boutique hotels in Las Vegas, the room’s design isn’t extraordinary. However, the view is breathtaking, and the bathroom was big and luxurious, with marble bathtub and shower.
When it comes to other facilities, they are all luxury as many of the top hotels in Las Vegas Nevada. There’s a big pool area (surprisingly cozy, however), a nice variety of restaurants, good shows, and a modern and gigantic casino.
The main element of the decor is red and gold with a bit of Asian inspiration. I loved the creative installation in the lobby with the colorful balls. Very instagramable!
Combine your trip to Vegas with one of the US’ most iconic landmarks: the nearby Grand Canyon. Visit at magic hour with this Grand Canyon West Sunset Tour!
Food & Drinks
Considering there are 14 restaurants and 6 bars/lounges at the Wynn, it’s no surprise that the food quality varies in top hotels in Las Vegas Nevada. We had some lunch by the pool that wasn’t great, but the terrace restaurant’s breakfast was great and we loved dinner at La Cave, which was surprisingly quiet. Still, Vegas is full of world-renowned auteur restaurants like Nobu and Tao, so it does not take a lot of walking away from boutique hotels in Las Vegas to taste amazing meals.
Check out this Small Group Foodie Tour of the Iconic Strip!
This is one of the top hotels in Las Vegas Nevada, and this is reflected in the kind of service they provide. Great and professional but yet lacking the personal touch that I love with smaller hotels. Still, there aren’t many boutique hotels in Las Vegas!
If you ask me, this darling of top hotels in Las Vegas Nevada is located in the best spot in town. The hotel isn’t in the gist of the noisy and party-filled city, as it’s a little bit away from the large crowds, but still super near all the best places. Instead, it’s right across the street from the Fashion Show Mall, and next to the Palazzo and the Venetian. The Wynn is also a short and breezy walk away from the center of The Strip, where everything’s happening beyond boutique hotels in Las Vegas.
If you want to stay at the Wynn, book it HERE!
Booking Support & Input
Travel with a Silver Lining in the US
- I am a true boutique hotel lover. Check out my favorite boutique hotels in Los Angeles & Napa Valley, THE PALIHOUSE HOTEL IN MELROSE, THE ROSE IN VENICE BEACH and THE CHURCHILL MANOR NAPA!
- For my TOP 4 MIAMI HOTELS CLICK HERE!
- READ all my Boutique Hotel Reviews ON my STAY PAGE!
- See my FAVOURITE BOUTIQUE HOTELS OF 2018!
- Check out my top 3 posts: My Lisbon Instagram Guide, My Favorite Trendy Restaurants in Moscow, and my Amalfi Coast Photography Guide.
Tours & Guides Las Vegas
- Flight. MOMONDO is the place to find the best flight rates for Sin City. DOWNLOAD THEIR APP HERE!
- Transfer. Book a transfer from the airport to your hotel HERE!
- Hotels. If you want to stay at the Wynn, click HERE! Find the best hotels in Las Vegas HERE.
- Tours. GET YOUR GUIDE is my go-to site to find amazing experiences wherever I visit. For example, when visiting Las Vegas, you can see one of the most incredible engineering feats of history: Hoover Dam. Check out this Hoover Dam and Lake Mead Lunch Cruise from Las Vegas!
- And then, enjoy their city guide with all kinds of amazing info!
Did you like this post on the top hotels in Las Vegas Nevada? Find some pins for boutique hotels in Las Vegas, below!