Best Beach Resorts in Costa Rica
Paradise at one of the best beach resorts in Costa Rica!!! When arriving at the sleepy surfer village, Montezuma, and our beach resort, Ylang Ylang, we found a paradise! After a couple of hectic and adventurous days in Arenal and Monteverde this was exactly what we needed. And finally Costa Rica showed itself from its best side and gave us some sun!
No roads lead to this gem. When going there in a safari jeep along the beach you start realizing that this is something special. Built to be one with its surroundings, hidden in the jungle, it is hardly noticeable from the beach – a true little hideaway! Here you live side by side with the jungle life but with all the luxury and services needed for a perfect stay.
Ylang Ylang Beach Resort
Life at Ylang Ylang is easy. A couple of days here and you will find your inner peace – all problems and concerns are washed away. A life in full harmony with the jungle and the ocean. Everything you do here you do to the sound of the waves!
Waking up every morning to the sound of the waves in our beach front bungalow. Pulling away the blinds and from our beds watching the beautiful view and the life around us slowly waking up.
Walking a few footsteps to find an empty beach, just you and the waves. Starting the day by embracing this beauty and stillness for a couple of minutes before heading to the yoga session or the morning jungle massage.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner with a view. The small hotel restaurant offers a simple but great menu with delicious organic and vegetarian options. Fresh fruit, veggie burgers and tasty desserts!\
In a place like this you get some cute pets. We had our own “Herr Nilsson” and the iguanas were playing outside our doorstep. Luckily, the crocodiles stayed away…
Days at the quite beach. Relaxing, reading, swimming or taking a long walk until you are too tired to walk any longer. There is no end to this beach…
If you get restless there is always an adventure to be found in the jungle or around the corner – like in the rest of Costa Rica.
Making the most of Ylang Ylang
The later during the day, the more dramatic the waves get. What can be better than watching this spectacle, the power of nature, from a sun bed with a good book in your hand. It is hard to imagine something more beautiful than this – pure natural beauty!
Ylang Ylang you got us addicted! We hope to see you again!
Would you like to stay at Ylang Ylang Beach Resort. THEN BOOK IT HERE!
More from Travel with a Silver Lining
- Fell in love with beautiful Costa Rica? Check out my section on this small but incredible country HERE: You can also directly read about my week in La Fortuna, Montezuma and Monteverde HERE. For our tales of adventure, click HERE – and for the coolest jungle and beach hotels, HERE!
- Do you love Latin America? Read more about my travels throughout Central and South America in my sections on Mexico, Cuba, Peru, Brazil, and Argentina.
- Check out my top 3 posts: 18 Instagram Spots in Lisbon, My Amalfi Coast Photography Guide and the Top 10 Hipster Restaurants in Moscow!
- Get into the beach groove by visiting my section on beach clubs! You can also read about my trip around Australia’s Ocean Drive, and my favorite Tel Aviv fashion!
Booking Support & Input
- Momondo is the place to find the best flight deals on to Costa Rica. Download the all-in-one travel app HERE!
- Find more of the best beach resorts in Costa Rica through Booking.com, HERE!
- Book your transfer from San Jose airport to Montezuma beach HERE!
- You can find amazing experiences and tours through Get Your Guide, my go-to site when planning my travels. Check out their Costa Rica guides below!
Did you like this post on the Ylang Ylang resort and want to save it for later or share it with others? Find some pins for the best beach resorts in Costa Rica below!